Saturday, July 30, 2011

KC Fringe "Rumble in the City" review by BackRowCritic

 Best Burly Show in Fringe!
Rating: 5

Rumble in the City
KC Fringe Festival

Let me just say, I am so happy I made it out to "A Rumble in the City" tonight!

As of now, I've attended all of the burlesque performances at Fringe, and I'm glad I saved this one for last.

First off, the opening number (without giving away too much) was just a delight - an homage to a famous musical theatre battle drew me in and set me up for the unexpected: hilarity 360.

The Girls brought it (like always!) AND The Boys brought it and WON tonight! With never a dull moment in this high-energy, well rehearsed show, I'll be back and bringing friends with me to see the Saturday night performance so they won't miss out on all the fun! Way to go Burlesque Downtown Underground, you've done it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment