Tuesday, July 24, 2012

KC Fringe "Dances of India" review by surlywench

Fun for the whole family
Rating: 5

Dances of India
KC Fringe Festival

I went to this show, I admit, because my friends wanted to. But I was pleasantly surprised! A lot of dance shows lose my interest after awhile, but this show kept me entertained. Not only do they give you some history and background that really help explain the dances, the dances themselves are energetic, compelling, and the dancers are amazing. Not only are they technically proficient (even the youngest one!), but very expressive in their dance. They look like they really enjoy what they are doing, and that extends out in to the audience and makes the performance ten times more enjoyable. Take the whole family to see this culturally informative and entertaining show!

No comments:

Post a Comment