Saturday, August 11, 2012

River City Community Players "Happy Days" review by carolalh

HAPPY DAYS The New Musical
Rating: 5

Happy Days - A New Musical
River City Community Players

Wow, this is the third production I've seen of the RCCP and I was totally blown away. From the opening scene to the finale, I was taken back in time to enjoy the life of the Cunningham family. The attention to details of the set and costumes made them first rate. The musical talent from the chorus, the pit orchestra, and the quartets to the soloists was very professional in their presentation. To top it off, the actors were so good that I didn't feel like they were acting... they truly become the delightful characters.

I attended the performance on Friday, August 3rd, with other family members who had not seen a RCCP production. My mother is convinced that they were all professional performers.

If you have not taken the opportunity to see this show, you have one more weekend. If you have seen it, go again and notice all the details that you missed the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment