Saturday, August 11, 2012

Barn Players "Revolution" review by reviewqueen

Rock n Roll Baby!
Rating: 5

Revolution: A Tribute to the Beatles
The Barn Players, Inc.

What an AMAZING show! It starts off with a bang and ends with you wanting more. I enjoyed the entire cast and the band. everything was phenomenal. One of the best parts for me was the video clips in between songs it gave a better feel to the show then just going from song to song. it helped you relate to the Beatles and where they were at when they wrote their popular songs.

The only down part I had was that it was hard to hear the singers at times. I wasn't sure if their mics were just turned down to low or the band need to be turned down a little bit. But, it was a dress rehearsal and I'm sure all will be fixed as soon as the open on Friday.

This is a must see and will leave you singing all the songs you love from The Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment