If you would like to see a copy, single issues are available for $5 at the Barnes & Noble on the Plaza and available to buy online.
Here's what we have in store:
- Spotlight on Chris McCoy: the director of JCCC's 'The Mystery of Edwin Drood' talks about his lucky and varied career in this article by Angie Fiedler.
- Arts Advocacy: just in time for the election is this article by G. Allen on what exactly arts advocacy is, and what you can do to help.
- Subscriber Survey: The Results: an editorial detailing what we found out from the subscriber survey we held back in April.
- ArtsKC Fund Update: a short press release about the ArtsKC Fund.
- The Music Beat: The Kind of Buzzz You Want To Hear At A Concert!: in the latest column by Jeanne Jasperse, we hear about sound design and Mark "Buzzz" Collins.