- The Sound of Music: June 10 -12 and June 16 -19
- Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka: June 24 - 26 and June 30 - July 3
- Elton John & Tim Rice's Aida: July 8 - 10 and July 14 - 17
- Seussical: July 22 - 24 and July 28 - 31
Johnson County Park and Recreation District
Attn: Human Resources
7904 Renner Road, Shawnee, KS 66219
Applications should include the following:
- A letter of interest stating a desire to direct at The Theatre in the Park, including which show(s) the applicant is interested in, and a basic concept for the stated show(s).
- Any possible schedule conflicts that may exist during the pre-production, production, and performance dates of Season 2011.
- A current resumé that includes all productions directed, including location and year. Other relevant theatre experience may also be included.
- A list of three references familiar with the applicant's past work. This list must be complete with the reference's name, telephone number(s) and email address.
Interviews will be held in late November 2010. Directors will be selected in December 2010 and will be announced on The Theatre's website (www.theatreinthepark.org) once all positions are filled.