This article appeared in the November issue of KC Stage
- Price Chopper supermarket commercials were shot around KC using T2 Productions and Back Alley Films.
- HGTV’s show Bang for Your Buck shot segments in St. Louis in early September.
- Capitol Federal shot a new commercial in Topeka using local talent.
- Sometime this fall, a feature-length comedy will commence shooting in Missouri. Producers have been looking for crew and talent for the movie entitled Junk Store.
- Jeff Tamblyn, Heavy Weather Films, was looking for a Middle Eastern man for the movie Joan Dark shooting in Lawrence.
- Movie maker and graduate of the University of Missouri, Sabina England is looking for a musician and composer to score and perform classical pieces for her short movie. Contact Sabina at www.sabinaengland.com.
- KC advertising agency Barkley has been working on a national commercial for Build-A-Bear. Wright/Laird Casting and production company Third Eye Productions are involved as well.
- Matt Connolly with 2sDay Productions in KC is producing a short drama/comedy scheduled to be lensed next year. He was casting male and female parts. For information, contact Matt at email@example.com.
- Garmin, the Olathe-based designer and manufacturer of GPS navigation units, shot a commercial to run on the Internet in the KC area.
Are you a filmmaker in the KC area and want to submit news about your production to KC Stage? E-mail Larry at firstname.lastname@example.org