PROCESS: Submit a letter of application to The Barn Players, along with your resume. An interview will then be scheduled with the Artistic Director and the Asst. Artistic Director.
DEADLINE: October 1st, 2010
AUDITIONS: October 23rd and 24th at from 1pm to 4pm at St. Pius Church. Directors may also choose to pre-cast their play.
REHEARSAL PERIOD: anytime between November 1st and December 2nd…rehearsal schedules and locations are subject to approval by the Artistic Director.
PERFORMANCE WEEK: December 3 -5, 2010 at The Barn Players
- VICKY'S DESK by Peter Bakely
- HONOR AMONG THIEVES by Rich Pauli
- THE LETTER by Kurtis Thiel
- 4 GIRLS by Joshua Efron
- SEND-OFF by Justin Martinez
- JOINED AT THE HIP by Michael Ruth
- executing the artistic interpretation of the show with the input of the playwright.
- Casting the show through open auditions…or through their own connections without benefit of an audition.
- collaborating on design elements with Technical Director / Stage Manager, Bill Wright and the Facility Coordinator of The Barn Players , Sean Leistico.
- designing a rehearsal schedule.
- maintaining open, regular and professional communication with the cast, production team, artistic director and asst. artistic director.
- provide a minimal set design…provide costumes and props…provide any sound and light cue prior to tech week.
- hiring their own stage manager who will give way the to the production stage manager during tech week. All other production team members will be provided by The Barn.